You can recycle your old mobiles for money

For quite some time now, I have been speaking to people regarding recycling their old mobile phones in return for money. So, it really surprises me when I come across someone who is not familiar with this practice. I can give you a number of reasons to go for phone recycling rather than tossing them away.

Firstly, there is this money factor: Christmas is not very far: I can use the money for buying gifts or even a new dress for the Christmas day party. There are also the winter holidays when I can get a new ski jumper or something I just can’t do without. I can even use the cash to take care of the heating bills so that I can use the thermostat more often. Just a little bit of additional cash can really help a lot.

Most people generally go for phone recycling for money – but the environmental factor is an added benefit. I actually do some good when I choose to recycle my mobile – it reduces the landfill waste, helps to keep the toxic substances at bay, and also helps the old mobile phone to be refurbished for re-use. It’s quite possible that my old phone might end up with someone very special, someone who has not had a chance to use a mobile earlier. It is certainly something nice to think about – something really achievable.

It is good to recycle your old mobile phone for cash. Everyone should do it.

0 comments:

  © mobiles2recycle.com

Back to TOP